Our business is growing.
Grow with us - join our team today!
If you are enthusiastic, motivated, like working with people and are committed to making a difference Talius is the right fit for you.
Who we are
Talius is a cleantech building materials company specializing in the manufacturing of solutions for shade, security, and storm protection. For the past 40 years, we have earned the reputation of an industry-leading manufacturer that consistently delivers quality products with pride in craftsmanship. Our value proposition is to provide our clients with excellent service, innovative products, superior after-sales support, and the right solutions for security, shade, and storm protection
We’re more than just a company with great products. We’re making life better for people and the planet. Our clean-technology solutions are helping our customers combat climate change while saving on heating and cooling costs. We are committed to manufacturing products with the least environmental impact possible. It’s our promise to the environment, the communities we live in, and the future generations. Our people are aligned with our company values of integrity, fearless culture, execution, impact, and compassion.
Why work for us
Talius is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the company will be based on job openings, merit, qualifications, and abilities as required by the position. The company does not discriminate and does not permit its employees to discriminate against other employees, applicants, customers and independent contractors.
- Fast-growing company reshaping the future of sustainability & home protection
- Fun and enjoyable work atmosphere
- Paid stats and vacation
- Clothing allowance
- Corporate cell phone use
- RRSP employer match program
- Extended Health Benefits
- The Louis Program – employees can earn a 5% referral fee for new sales
When deciding what is in the best interest of the corporation, Talius will consider the broad impact of its decisions on a wide spectrum of stakeholders, including but not limited to shareholders, team members, suppliers, creditors, and consumers, as well as the government, the environment, the community, and the society in which Talius operates. Talius – and its directors and officers in respect of their decision-making – are committed to “the creation of a positive impact on society and the environment, taken as a whole”. “Don’t be Evil” is just not good enough. Be Awesome.
Talius and its team members will:
- Foster an inclusive environment, promote and celebrate diversity.
- Foster a fearless culture where everyone feels free to speak up and object, and everyone recognizes that people-pleasing and groupthink can be detrimental to making good decisions.
- Listen to others, hear their ideas, respond to their concerns, and appreciate the value of collaborating to obtain different perspectives.
- Be honest, ethical, compassionate, respectful, and fair.
- Acknowledge mistakes and encourage learning from them.
- Be confident, when asking for help, that the team will respond with support.
- Call out behaviour that is contrary to the Principles, and compassionately assist in improving it.
- Not tolerate bullying, bigotry, dishonesty, or closed-mindedness.